- Participants must be between the ages of 18 - 20 (If you are 21 years of age or older.
- Participants must commit to 4-8 hours per week for the entire program length: 8 weeks for the Fall session or 7 weeks for either the Winter or Spring Session.
- Attendance is mandatory for all required Y&G webinars, Zoom meetings, and virtual conferences. If any dates conflict with any prior engagements, please reach out to your Intern Staff as soon as possible.
- Access to the internet and computer, laptop, or phone is needed (device with a camera is highly encouraged). If you anticipate having any issues acquiring these devices, please contact email@example.com
- You must submit an application (including your resume, cover letter, and two references) to the Virtual Intern Program before being accepted. To fill out the application, please click here. The deadline to submit is Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
- When accepted, you will have to submit a registration form as well as pay the administration fee of $75 (if participating all three sessions, or $35 if participating in just one session).
Sign Up for our eBulletins
Sign up. Stay informed. Choose your bulletins.Sign Up